Services we provide in the department
- Rapid diagnostic and one-stop breast clinic service
- Dedicated breast diagnostic and management service
- Combined Oncology clinics
- Oncoplastic and surgical breast reconstruction (partial, immediate and delayed)
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Corrective surgery for benign and congenital breast conditions
- Operating lists – Monday (alt weeks), Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Specialist Breast care nursing staff available on both sites and present on all breast and breast oncology clinics. Nurse-led clinics are held on both sites.
- Daily Breast Care Intervention Clinic - walk in service, maintaining open-door access for patients already under our care.
- Arm Lymphoedema Clinic - offering a wide range of treatment from compression hosiery, laser treatment and manual lymphatic drainage.
- Nipple and areola tattooing service
- End of treatment ‘Holistic assessment’ clinic
- Family History Clinic.
- Telephone helpline.
- Referrals via wards and GPs plus the Jarvis Breast Screening Centre.
- Bra advice and breast prosthesis fitting clinic.
- Follow-up Clinic
Our Clinical Team
The consulting team in the department are:
Mr Tayo JOHNSON
SPH - Mon
Mr Manish KOTHARI
ASH - Wed and Fri
Ms Sunita SHROTRIA
ASH - Mon