All meetings start at 2.00pm and members of the public are welcome to attend. Copies of the Board meeting papers are available at the back of the meeting room half an hour before meeting starts or can be obtained in advance by telephoning 01932-722217. The Board papers will be published in the section below.
Our Next Meeting
The next meeting will be on the 24th September in Room 3, Chertsey House, St Peter's Hospital. The agenda and supporting documentation will be available on these pages.
Future Trust Board Meetings in 2015
- 29th October, Room 3, Education Centre, Ashford Hospital
- 26th November, Room 3, Education Centre, Ashford Hospital
Confidential and Public Board Papers
The Board has previously agreed that it wishes to meet in public. The Board however noted that there would always be times when matters need to be discussed in a closed session, where the public could not attend.
In the spirit of openness the Board details below the typical matters which will be discussed in closed session.
- any documents pertaining to litigation or potential litigation;
- anything that is potentially commercially sensitive (as well as commercially confidential) for either the Trust or a third party;
- any matter concerning an individual patient or member of staff;
- anything relating to data that may be adjudged "protected" under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA);
- Documents that may be exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Specific confidential items for example would include Serious Untoward Incidents (SUIs) and contracting/tendering reports.
Trust Board Documentation
You can download the minutes and documentation of previous meetings below:
|Jul 2015||Jun 2015||May 2015||Apr 2015|
|Mar 2015||Jan 2015||Nov 2014||Oct 2014||Sep 2014|
|July 2014||June 2014||May 2014||May 2014||Mar 2014|
|Jan 2014||Nov 2013||Oct 2013||Sep 2013||Jul 2013|
|Jun 2013||May 2013||Apr 2013||Mar 2013||Jan 2013|
Please visit our archive pages for documents from board meetings before 2013.