All meetings start at 11.00am and members of the public are welcome to attend. Copies of the Board meeting papers are available at the back of the meeting room half an hour before meeting starts or can be obtained in advance by telephoning 01932-722217. The Board papers will be published in the section below.
Our Next Open Meetings
The next meeting will be on the 27th April 2017, Room 3, Education Centre, Ashford Hospital. The agenda and supporting documentation will be available below.
Future meetings in 2017:
- May 25th 2017 - Room 3, Chertsey House, SPH
- June 29th 2017 - Room 3, Education Centre, Ashford
- July 27th 2017 - Room 3, Chertsey House, SPH
- September 28th 2017 - Room 3, Education Centre, Ashford
- October 26th 2017 - Room 3, Chertsey House, SPH
- November 30th 2017 - Room 3, Education Centre, Ashford
There is no open session of Trust Board in August and December.
Confidential and Public Board Papers
The Board has previously agreed that it wishes to meet in public. The Board however noted that there would always be times when matters need to be discussed in a closed session, where the public could not attend.
In the spirit of openness the Board details below the typical matters which will be discussed in closed session.
- any documents pertaining to litigation or potential litigation;
- anything that is potentially commercially sensitive (as well as commercially confidential) for either the Trust or a third party;
- any matter concerning an individual patient or member of staff;
- anything relating to data that may be adjudged "protected" under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA);
- Documents that may be exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Specific confidential items for example would include Serious Untoward Incidents (SUIs) and contracting/tendering reports.
Trust Board Documentation
You can download the minutes and documentation of previous meetings below:
Please visit our archive pages for documents from board meetings before 2013.