NHS 70th Birthday Nursing and Midwifery Recruitment Event
Saturday 7th July 2018, 9-3pm, Post Grad Education Centre, St Peter's Hospital
What better way to celebrate this amazing milestone for the NHS by joining the award winning* Ashford and St Peters NHS Foundation Trust. Here at the Trust we have just launched own new strategy and our vision is to provide an outstanding experience and the best outcome for patients and the team. The Trust has strong values putting our patients at the heart of all we do, with a real together we care approach.
On Saturday 7th July we are holding a recruitment event for a variety of posts including
- Registered Adult Nurses for surgical wards, medical wards, trauma and orthopaedics, theatres, critical care and the emergency department
- Registered Paediatric Nurses
- Registered Midwives
- Operating Department Practitioners and Theatre Practitioners
- Rotational Nurse posts ideal for new graduates, or those looking for their first hospital experience
- Adaptation Nurse Post for overseas trained nurses needing support passing the OSCE and gaining their NMC registration
- Health Care Assistants
- Bank Registered Nurses and Health Care Assistants
On the day you can meet our clinical teams and find out more about the different departments and about the career opportunities across our hospitals
You will be able to find out more information about working for Ashford & St Peter’s: such as career development at the Trust, continuous professional development, preceptorship, rotation programmes and staff benefits including our health and well-being campaign.
More about the Nursing Rotation Programme
Ashford and St Peters are committed to supporting your transition from Student to Graduate and to help you consolidate your training are developing a number of rotation programmes both within a set Division or across a variety of areas. For example you may want to consider a rotation programme that includes an Acute Medical ward, Trauma and Orthopaedics and the Emergency Department.
There are a number of different options and if you unsure where you want to develop your career or just want to gain a variety of experience a rotation might be the answer.
Come along and speak to the Teams and we will find a rotation to suit you.
What should you do next?
- Drop in on 7th July to chat with our teams, (if you are considering applying on the day we would ask that you arrive before 12 midday**)
- Apply online before the day if you would like to be interviewed for one of our vacancies on 7th July- all of our job opportunities are listed via NHS Jobs
*In May 2018 ASPH won the CHKS Top Hospital Award 2018 and in June 2018 ASPH won the HPMA Award for “Working Smarter”
** refreshments and free parking will be available on the day