Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust are pleased to announce we are hosting two recruitment events in September
Saturday 7th September 9-2pm Chertsey House St Peter’s Hospital we are recruiting to the following areas:
- Medical Division for Registered Nurses and Health Care Assistants
- Emergency Department for Registered Nurses and Senior Health Care Assistants
- Adaptation Nurses
- Trust Bank for RNs, HCAs and RMNs.
Wednesday 25th September 5-9pm Chertsey House, St Peter’s Hospital we are recruiting to the following areas:
- Surgical Wards for Registered Nurses and Health Care Assistants
- Theatres for ODPs and Registered Nurses
- Critical Care Unit for Registered Nurses
If you are a new graduate you will have the opportunity to find out more about our preceptorship programmes and many of the disciplines offer rotation programmes, some of which can be tailor made for you.
Interviews and Assessment will take place at the events
You can apply online via NHS Jobs before the event. The link to our current job opportunities can be found here.
Refreshments and free parking will be available.
- Registered Nurse: 24 Month Rotation Programme
- Medicine Recruitment Booklet
- Nursing Strategy – Together We Care
- Trust Welcome Brochure