Members of the public are welcome to attend our Trust Board meetings. Copies of the Board meeting papers are available at the back of the meeting room half an hour before meeting starts or can be obtained in advance by telephoning 01932-722217. The Board papers will be published in the section below.
Our Next Open Meeting
The next meeting will be on the 31st October 2019 at Ashford Hospital.
- The agenda and supporting documentation will be available on this page.
Location of board meetings
Trust Board meetings are held at both our Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals sites.
We welcome your question in advance of the board meetings so that we can give you a more thorough and detailed response.
Should you have any questions you wish to ask the Board please email them to us no later than 48 hours before the meeting takes place.
Publication of meeting papers
The papers for the board meetings will be published the Monday before the meeting is due to take place.
Trust Board Meeting Timetable
- 28th November, St Peter’s Hospital
Confidential and Public Board Papers
The Board has previously agreed that it wishes to meet in public. The Board however noted that there would always be times when matters need to be discussed in a closed session, where the public could not attend.
In the spirit of openness the Board details below the typical matters which will be discussed in closed session.
- any documents pertaining to litigation or potential litigation;
- anything that is potentially commercially sensitive (as well as commercially confidential) for either the Trust or a third party;
- any matter concerning an individual patient or member of staff;
- anything relating to data that may be adjudged "protected" under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA);
- Documents that may be exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Specific confidential items for example would include Serious Untoward Incidents (SUIs) and contracting/tendering reports.
Trust Board Documentation
You can download the minutes and documentation of previous meetings below:
Please visit our archive pages for documents from board meetings before 2013.
Trust Board Register of Interests
- Trust Board Register of Interests (May 2019)