- Last Updated: Tuesday, 01 August 2017 09:03
There are three nurse-led Walk-In-Centres for non-emergency, urgent care in North West Surrey – at Ashford and Woking hospitals. These are all managed by CSH Surrey and you can find out more about them by clicking here.
The nurse-led walk-in centres will provide you with treatment for minor illnesses and injuries (X-ray facilities also available).
Please be aware that if you are:
- Frail and elderly with multiple health issues
- Needing a repeat prescription
- Have a head injury and are over 65 years
- A child under 2
- Presenting with symptoms relating to pregnancy
you may be redirected to another more appropriate service.
Ashford Hospital, London Road, Ashford, Middlesex,TW15 3FE
Tel: 01784 884 000
Further information is available on their webpage.
8am – 8pm, 365 days a year
- The latest admission for walk-in patients is 7:30pm
- Outside these hours please contact NHS111 by dialling 111. This service is free from landlines and mobile telephones, providing medical advice outside our opening hours.
Closure of Ashford Health Centre GP Service
Please be aware that the Ashford Health Centre GP practice has closed. To find the nearest GP practice to you, please visit www.nhs.uk.
Other local walk-in centres
Woking (at Woking Community Hospital),
Heathside Road, Woking GU22 7HS
Tel: 01483 846 209
Open 8am – 8pm
Further information about all three walk-in centres is available on the CSH Surrey website at www.cshsurrey.co.uk.