- Last Updated: Thursday, 01 November 2018 11:16
Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals Trust Board are fully committed to providing the highest standards of safeguarding practice.
The Trust believes that everyone has a right to:
- Live free from violence, fear and abuse
- Be protected from harm and exploitation
- Be independent - which may involve some risk
- Say 'No' to anything they don't fully understand
The Trust considers that safeguarding is the responsibility of all staff, both clinical and non-clinical. The Trust will discharge its safeguarding duties and provide assurance of this to the CCG. All staff have a duty of care to share concerns about a patient or staff welfare if they believe they are suffering, or likely to suffer harm.
- You can read our safeguarding assurance statement here.
If you are concerned a patient is being abused or neglected, please call 01932 723513 or the Surrey Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 0300 470 9100.
If you need help or advice please contact: Surrey Safeguarding Children's Board or Surrey Safeguarding Adult Board.