HEE / NIHR ICA Programme
This information is intended for practitioners interested in applying for the Health Education England/National Institute of Health Research Integrated Clinical Academic Programme (HEE/NIHR ICAP) internships run by HEE’s local team in Kent, Surrey and Sussex which will be based at the University of Surrey. This information covers the following areas:
- Health Education England (HEE) Background
- Background of HEE/NIHR ICAP
- The HEE NIHR ICAP internships 2016/17 at the University of Surrey
- Clinical Research Training
- Applying for the HEE/NIHR ICAP
- Further information
Download the full programme by clicking here.
HEE Integrated Clinical Academic Programme Internship Application University of Surrey
Click here to download the application form.
Health Education England / National Institute of Health Research (NIHR)
Will you be applying for a research fellowship within the NIHR programme in the next year?
If yes, please come along to our workshop to help develop your application and get feedback.
- Workshop: Thursday 29th September, 2-4pm
University of Surrey, Stag Hill Campus, Guildford