Important information regarding Public Board meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic
In respect of the restrictions introduced by the Government to limit the spread of COVID-19, face-to-face meetings involving members of the public cannot take place; during this period of heightened pressure on NHS Trusts, agendas for our Board meetings will also be streamlined to the most critical business.
We will publish answers to any questions from members of the public as soon after the board meeting as practicable.
Corporate Affairs Manager / Board Secretary
Our Next Meeting
The next meeting will be on the 30th September 2021 at St Peter's Hospital (via Microsoft Teams) - 10:30am to 1:30pm.
The agenda and supporting documentation will be published on these pages.
Location of board meetings
Trust Board meetings are held at both our Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals sites. However, these may be held via Microsoft Teams to support social distancing (see above).
London Road, Ashford, Surrey, TW15 3AA
Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PZ
We welcome your question in advance of the board meetings so that we can give you a more thorough and detailed response.
Should you have any questions you wish to ask the Board please email them to us no later than 48 hours before the meeting takes place.
Publication of meeting papers
The papers for the board meetings will be published the Monday before the meeting is due to take place.
Trust Board Meeting Timetable
- 30th September 2021, MS Teams
Confidential and Public Board Papers
The Board has previously agreed that it wishes to meet in public. The Board however noted that there would always be times when matters need to be discussed in a closed session, where the public could not attend.
In the spirit of openness the Board details below the typical matters which will be discussed in closed session.
- any documents pertaining to litigation or potential litigation;
- anything that is potentially commercially sensitive (as well as commercially confidential) for either the Trust or a third party;
- any matter concerning an individual patient or member of staff;
- anything relating to data that may be adjudged "protected" under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA);
- Documents that may be exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Specific confidential items for example would include Serious Untoward Incidents (SUIs) and contracting/tendering reports.
Trust Board Documentation
You can download the minutes and documentation of previous meetings below:
Please visit our archive pages for documents from board meetings before 2013.
Trust Board Register of Interests
- Trust Board Register of Interests (last updated October 2019)