Your Care - Wellbeing Platform
- Our brand-new employee assistance programme, providing 24/7, emotional wellbeing access 365 days of the year.
- A range of personal, emotional, and financial tools to help yourself
- Assessments to identify the risk of developing any of the five-leading lifestyle-related diseases, plus mental wellbeing, and financial scores.
- Connectivity with your health apps to automatically track goal progress
- Blogs, videos, recipes, and more resources to inspire positive change.
- Direct link back into our benefits platform which provides you with lifestyle savings across supermarkets, retail, leisure, utilities, travel and more!
To access Your Care, you can log into your Vivup account, or register at www.vivup.co.uk, once signed in you will see a tab for Your Care under ‘Support and Wellbeing’ half way down the page.
Employee Assistance Programme
Whether you’re facing problems at work or at home, our new Employee Assistance Programme can support your mental health and wellbeing by providing impartial, confidential advice from qualified counsellors for many different issues, including:
- Workplace Issues
- Family Difficulties
The telephone helpline is available 24/7, 365 days a year is completely confidential and free to anyone needing mental health support. To access the service, simply call 03303 800658* (or 0800 023 9324 free from any standard UK landline or mobile phone).
A wide offering of resources is also available and includes downloadable self-help workbooks, debt advice, a mental health app and more.
You can access the EAP via the following link here.