Remuneration & Time Commitment
- The time commitment for a Non-Executive Director role is around 3-4 days per month although it is possible that more time may be required given the strategic change agenda in the NHS.
- The remuneration for a Non-Executive Director is currently £13,316 per annum and will be reviewed annually in April.
- The successful candidate will need to devote sufficient time to ensure satisfactory discharge of his/her duties. This will comprise a mixture of set commitments (such as a monthly Board meeting and committee meetings) and more flexible arrangements for ad hoc events.
- Remuneration is taxable and subject to National Insurance Contributions. It is not pensionable.
- The successful candidate is also eligible to claim allowances for travel and subsistence costs incurred whilst on Trust business.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|