There are two nurse-led Walk-In-Centres for non-emergency, urgent care in North West Surrey – at Ashford and Woking hospitals. These are all managed by CSH Surrey and you can find out more about them by clicking here.
The nurse-led walk-in centres will provide you with treatment for minor illnesses and injuries (X-ray facilities also available).
Please be aware that if you are:
- Frail and elderly with multiple health issues
- Needing a repeat prescription
- Have a head injury and are over 65 years
- A child under 2
- Presenting with symptoms relating to pregnancy
... you will need to access another appropriate service i.e.
- Your GP
- Call NHS 111
- An urgent treatment centre or accident and emergency (A&E)
Ashford Hospital, London Road, Ashford, Middlesex,TW15 3FE
Tel: 01784 884 000
Further information is available on their webpage.
8am – 8pm, 365 days a year
- The latest admission for walk-in patients is 7:30pm
- Outside these hours please contact NHS111 by dialling 111. This service is free from landlines and mobile telephones, providing medical advice outside our opening hours.
Other local walk-in centres
Woking (at Woking Community Hospital),
Heathside Road, Woking GU22 7HS
Tel: 01483 846 209
Open 8am – 8pm, 365 days a year
Further information about all both walk-in centres is available on the CSH Surrey website at www.cshsurrey.co.uk.