Cold weather doesn't have to go hand in hand with illness. Here are some simple things you can do to help yourself stay well this winter.
- Warm: Keep your house warm this winter at least 18°C (65F)
- Immunisations: Get your flu vaccination
- Neighbours: Keep an eye on elderly neighbours and relatives
- Timely: Seek advice from a pharmacist at first sign of illness
- Enough: Pick up repeat prescriptions so you have enough while pharmacies/surgeries are closed
- Restock: Make sure you have enough food and medicine in the cupboards
For more information click here: http://www.nhs.uk/staywell