Enable Recite me Accessibility Tools by clicking below:
Accessibility Options
To find out how Recite me works, please see here.

Link to AccessAble website

Trust Logo - Return to the homepage

If you feel that you have any cause for complaint during your stay, please, in the first instance, inform the nurse in charge of your care.

Should the situation not be resolved, you may make a Verbal Complaint - the details will be written down by a senior member of staff, or contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service PALS), on extension 3553, who may be able to help you. A full investigation will be carried out and you will be informed of the results.

If you feel that this is not appropriate, you may make a Written Complaint to the Chief Executive. The same actions will be taken as described above.

For more information, please click here.